The GIS Strategic Income Fund is an actively managed portfolio with global opportunity that invests primarily in fixed income securities with the flexibility to invest in dividend equities. The fund seeks to deliver an attractive level of income and capital appreciation while maintaining a relatively low risk profile.
The Fund seeks to deliver a competitive level of current income and capital growth. Potential benefits of this fund include:
- Employs PIMCO’s best income-generating ideas across global markets to target a consistent distribution
- Employs PIMCO’s time-tested investment process and relies on extensive experience in managing income oriented strategies
- Utilizes Research Affiliates’ fundamentally-weighted, active global developed equity strategy built on smart beta that seeks higher-yielding stocks generating sustainable dividends at attractive valuations
- A diversified strategy that limits exposure to below investment-grade holdings at 50%
- The fund offers daily liquidity.
The Fund Advantage
This fund is designed for investors who seek steady income
with capital appreciation. The fund taps into multiple areas
of the global market and employs PIMCO’s vast analytical
expertise to temper volatility.
75% Bloomberg Barclays Global Aggregate USD Hedged/25% MSCI World Index
PRIMARY BENCHMARK DESCRIPTION