We believe in operating globally but also in supporting local organizations in the communities in which we live and work. Since establishing the PIMCO Foundation in 2000, we have worked to support hundreds of local nonprofits. Our Foundations in the U.S., U.K. and Germany support local communities via local grant programs.
Focus areas include:
- Hunger - We have long supported efforts to alleviate hunger in the communities where we live and work. This includes our partnership with the Global FoodBanking Network (GFN), a nonprofit organization that feeds the world’s hungry through launching and strengthening food banks in 32 countries around the world.
- Gender equality - We match the resources, time and talents of our people with leading organizations around the world tackling the essential challenges facing girls and women today.
- RFP posted: mid-July
- Application made available: 3 September
- Application due: 5 October
- Notifications of awards will be made by 30 November
- Funds will be distributed in December 2018 for a 2019 programme year
Note: We will send another communication in July when our RFP is posted online.
Amber Skalsky, Vice President
Organisations applying to our Grant Programme, and any PIMCO Foundation giving programme, must operate without discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), or medical condition.